(not yet admitted to practice in TCI)
Devon Mclean is a citizen of both the Turks and Caicos Islands and Canada. Prior to joining the firm, she had practiced in Ontario, Canada.
As with the rest of the firm, she focuses purely on disputes. Her background is litigating tort and contractual disputes, including professional liability, errors and omissions, directors’ and officers’ liability, property loss, product liability, casualty, and personal injury, as well as advocating for parties on human rights matters before the courts and the Human Rights Tribunal in Ontario.
Her areas of practice also include public law, habeas corpus, immigrant and refugee issues.
- Barrister-at-law, Ontario, Canada
- University of Guelph, Baccalaureate in Applied Arts in Media Studies, 2011
- Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Leaning, Ontario College Advanced Diploma in Journalism – Print and Broadcast, 2011
- Queen’s University, Toronto, Juris Doctorate, 2014
Professional & Community Involvement
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Teaching Team Member for “Lawyer as Negotiator” Course, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, (2020, 2021)
- Mentor, Ontario Bar Association Mentoring Program (2019-2021)